This is a work-study type of position that generally will be filled by college students pursing clinical, technical or business careers in heath care. These may be paid or non-paid positions; non-paid positions will typically be associated with academic credits. The purpose of the position is to support general operations in the designated areas while promoting workforce development. This position includes opportunities to develop experience in a multitude of areas including complex problem solving.
- Utilizes technology to meet service needs, solve business problems
- Opportuntities for project based work, professional writing, presentation development and delivery
- Other computer work as assigned; this may include word processing, spreadsheets, data entry, testing activities
- Preparing materials for meetings, training
- General computer duties (Mointoring log files, backup monitoring, basic troubleshooting)
- Develop basic system build or training content.
- Competency in designated customer service areas (applications, infrastructure, security and training) in order to support end users with basic calls.
- General clerical duties such as filing, copying, collating, recording meeting minutes.
Skills and Abilities
- HS graduate or equivilant
- College courses in clinincal, technical, or business area with goal of health care career
- Competency with Microsoft Office
Additional Job Sources