Responsible for daily patient reception, registration and check out procedures to include obtaining complete billing/insurance information, collection of patient payments, and the maintenance of all patient records as directed by the Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Medical office or related receptionist or secretarial office experience
- Computer/data entry skills necessary to perform daily patient check-in, check-out, and payment procedures
- General knowledge of ICD-9, CPT-4 coding, and insurance billing procedures
- POLCI experience
- Course work in typing/data entry and insurance billing
Additional Job Sources