The Digital Communications Coordinator works in partnership with the director of communications and other team members to further Michigan State University College of Law’s marketing and communication efforts through writing and management of digital communication collateral, web content, social media, and multimedia projects. Knowledge of video editing is preferred.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Builds and maintains HTML email campaigns through an email vendor
- Facilitates strategic social media efforts through various digital platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and YouTube
- Executes periodic online surveys as well as tracks and analyze the digital communications efforts
- Assists with maintenance of the website
- Direct experience with a content management system
- Proficiency with digital methods of communication, including HTML emails and social media
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Experience with online research
- Good organizational and project-management skills
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Computer literacy with strong Internet research skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Professional Writing, Marketing, or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience, may include related internship experience.
Additional Job Sources