The purpose of the position is to assist the Director of HR with major projects as well as assisting with recruiting and placement. The position will also provide clerical support.
• Must demonstrate a mature demeanor and have a willingness to learn and be mentored.
• Must be able to work with minimal interaction with staff.
• Must be capable of protecting confidentiality of any and all HR related information.
• Must be able to take direction and to meet deadlines.
• Must have completed two years towards a Bachelors Degree or have obtained enough credits to be considered entering into the third year of a college education.
• Computer skills: Basic intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite 2010 including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• General understanding of employment laws.
• Assist in researching methodology used in developing and implementing a dynamic employee evaluation process.
• Assist in major project involving scanning of documents into HRIS System. Will scan, label and attach to employee files.
• Assist in storage of confidential HR documents by sorting, boxing and labeling for off site storage.
• General HR clerical duties such as answering phones, filing, taking messages, etc.
• Other duties as assigned.
Additional Job Sources