Spartan′s client base includes leading global and fortune 500 companies and provides great opportunities for hands on work that puts you in the center of the action. Spartan Internet Consulting hires the best talent over a diverse range of backgrounds.
Your primary responsibility will be developing and implementing web strategy, working with team members to drive business value for our clients. You will also be responsible for creating and implementing performance metrics, developing key insights from the data and working with Senior Consultants to continually improve client online initiatives. The Strategic Consultant will also research statistics, search engine marketing tactics, competition, and identify market trends across multiple industries in order to identify new opportunities. A passion for solving complex problems, strong analytical skills and a strategic mind will be the key to your success.
- Candidate must possess a strong work ethic, time management skills, and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written skills for effective business writing within reports, proposals, strategy audits, and case studies
- Solid understanding of marketing strategies and the ability to apply that knowledge to meet client business objectives
- Experience measuring and improving the performance of ongoing marketing initiatives
- Analytical and secondary research skills