Ready to showcase your creativity while developing graphic designs for print and digital marketing materials? As a Graphic Design Intern at TechSmith, you will have a chance to work on a wide variety of projects that span across multiple departments. Showcase your creativity as well as build your personal portfolio in a fun and exciting environment.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver
- Create designs and graphics that adhere to TechSmith’s style guide
- Ability to communicate effectively through writing and visual design
- Must be able to learn new software quickly
- Need to work well independently and in groups, inside and outside of the department
- Be reliable and hard-working
- Ability to give and receive detailed feedback
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- You must be enrolled in as a full time student in order to be considered for an internship with TechSmith Corporation
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- During school you must be able to work a minimum of 16 hours per week. However during summer and other breaks, 40 hours per week is preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Flash a plus
- Previous Graphic Design internships a plus
- Some experience in web design including experience coding HTML, CSS
- Experience using a Content Management System is a plus