Social networks never sleep and we need help keeping up so we can delight and amaze our customers and fans. This internship will involve plenty of hands-on work…along with some research and idea generation. We’re looking for someone who gets excited about the convergence of marketing, PR, word of mouth, and customer help. And who’s eager to make a real contribution to a well-established brand.
You use Facebook and Twitter to chat and play games? Meh. You’ve created a Facebook Page for a group, club, or business and kept growing it over time? Sweet. You tried running some targeted promotion, gathering basic analytics, and know which activities contributed the most value? Let’s talk!
- Monitor social media channels and respond/coordinate response
- Write blog and microblog content
- Queue up items for publishing
- Research, create, and maintain lists of contacts
- Write SEO-optimized descriptions and tags for content
- Pull reports from analytics tools
- Help out with our monthly live web show
- And more!
- Diligence: carry an assigned project through to completion
- Communication: clarity, brevity, and wit in any medium
- Ingenuity: figure the thing out or get help
- Curiosity: ask good questions, actively seek out knowledge
- Agility: balance long-term projects and urgent tasks
Knowing your way around TechSmith products is a real help (Pro tip: you can download 30-day free trials from our website). Oh, and you’ll definitely want to include links to your Twitter handle, LinkedIn profile, blog, or YouTube channel in your cover letter.
To be considered for a TechSmith internship, you must be…
- Able to work at least 15 hours per week
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Enrolled full-time in classes