Manage the development of specific portions of the divisional marketing strategy as well as long-term initiatives to reduce donor attrition and move donors up the brand experience ladder in support of Recruitment and marketing functions of the organization. Collaborate with division staff to plan and execute marketing campaigns, conduct mid-campaign evaluations and adjustments, communicate campaign details to stakeholders and close campaigns. Job responsibilities include: Marketing Campaign Execution, customer feedback and results analysis and strategic assessments. See more at www.michworks.org , job number 3504185.
Manage the development of specific portions of the divisional marketing strategy as well as long-term initiatives o reduce donor attrition and move donors up the brand experience ladder in support of Recruitment and arketing functions of the organization. Collaborate with division staff to plan and execute marketing campaigns, onduct mid-campaign evaluations and adjustments, communicate campaign details to stakeholders, and close campaigns. Works closely with regional DRD to support Sponsor marketing campaigns.
Perform all duties and responsibilities in compliance with standard operating procedures, Safety Quality Identity otency Purity (SQUIPP), regulations outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Occupational Safety nd Health Administration (OSHA) and other applicable Federal, state and local regulations.
1. Marketing Campaign Execution, Customer Feedback and Results Analysis
Develop division marketing campaigns including objectives, metrics, audience/list generation, messaging, channel strategies, implementation plan and tools, creative (design, content, production), collateral development, and test/pilot plan. Access DRMS for campaign scenario planning. Oversee and/or enter campaign parameters into DRMS for execution. Monitor mid-campaign course-corrective activities including campaign metric and donor/sponsor/sales feedback collection, adjustments to execution and campaign termination. Provide input to national marketing campaign implementation plan and tools. Maximize divisional digital engagement activities (Red Cross website, Twitter, etc) and ensure information is coordinated jointly across all work groups including marketing operations, marketing and communications.
•Contribute to assessing divisional/regional campaign readiness. Develop and deliver internal communications relevant to campaign, campaign training to relevant stakeholders (DRD), and additional ools required to support the implementation of division and/or national marketing campaigns. Contribute to divisional marketing- and communications-related donor/sponsor/DRD feedback. Provide input to continuous improvement including process, tool, training, metrics and other improvements.
Provide input to new donor/sponsor programs including objectives, competitor programs, desired donor/sponsor behavior. Offer recommendations for pilot implementation, execution and measurement.
•Contribute to identification of regional partner and/or alliance prospects. Create and produce targeted message packages to solicit partner prospects.
2. Strategic Assessments
• Conduct planning and execution of segment-focused marketing campaigns in alignment with the divisional marketing plan. Drive blood collection goals and donor/sponsor retention metrics for divisional/regional campaigns and in support of national campaigns.
3. Segmentation Strategy and Marketing Planning
• Provide input into division positioning, business case development, requirements and subsequent validation that new donor/sponsor experience capability development (e.g., Loyalty Program, Referral Program) supports offering.
Contribute to division marketing objectives, metrics, timelines, tactics, forecasted benefits, budget and marketing plan. Serve as a liaison between assigned regions and division/national marketing to ensure awareness of initiatives and support the integration of the initiatives into the regional marketing plan.
•Contribute to an integrated and optimized donor/sponsor contact strategy across geographies, campaigns, and segments for the division.
4. Designated Activities
• Lead special marketing/communications campaigns or activities at the divisional and/or Biomedical Services Headquarters level as needed to achieve business objectives.
5. Communications Planning and Execution
• Develop, implement, and measure the communication plans and tactics that support division marketing campaigns. Support regional Public Relations events as needed.
6. Vendor Relationship Management
• May serve as a point of contact for external vendor relationships as applicable. Provide input to vendor contracts, optimizing vendor efficiencies, and ensuring value pricing.